Educational programs in the School of Public Health build upon the School's areas of research strength and continue to grow. All educational programs integrate opportunities to "learn public health by doing public health." Degree programs also reflect the evolving needs of the health care workforce—whether they are policymakers, researchers, practitioners, industry, or non-profit leaders. The School of Public Health plays a prominent role in bringing a population health perspective to a variety of degree areas.
The School of Public Health offers the following degrees:
6 Master’s Degrees
- Behavioral & Social Health Sciences
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Global Public Health
4 Doctoral Degrees
For more information on our programs please contact our admission specialists:
- MPH Program Diane_Schlacter@Brown.edu
- Biostatistics Elizabeth_Lirakis@Brown.edu
- Behavioral & Social Health Sciences Linda_Angela@Brown.edu
- Epidemiology Brittany_Leclerc@Brown.edu
& Translational Research Diane_Schlacter@Brown.edu
October 20thTopic: Master's and PhD in Biostatistics at Brown University!
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM