|Cloud Recruiting: the new career ecosystem | Great Candidates. Zero Travel.|
|VIRTUAL FAIR: THIS IS PUBLIC HEALTH |
SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 | 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Eastern
|Who is invited? |
How does it work?
- All ASPPH Member Public Health Schools & Programs
- Candidates worldwide who are interested in graduate degrees in Public Health
Review the Recorded Informational Webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere|
|Top Reasons to participate |
- Lower admissions costs by using our online solution to interact with top quality prospective students
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video sessions
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes (Note: resume upload not required)
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve multiple participants (faculty, grad students, admissions, et. al.) in the admissions process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
|Review Additional Testimonials |
Join other forward-thinking schools that are leveraging the power of technology to reach more applicants without the travel.
|SCHOOL REGISTRATION FEES|
September Event Only
|$275 (Deadline to Register & Save $75 - August 15th)|
September Event Only
|$350 (Deadline to Register - September 5th)|
|Special Package:||$1,675 (Registration for September 2018 Fair + year-round chat access)|
Note: Price will increase to $1,750 after August 15th.
Note - To use all CareerEco multi-media options, a webcam or built-in camera may be used with either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- a school profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- your own school's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement
in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- unlimited number of representatives may attend chat sessions
- tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- capture resumes and ability to proactively communicate with registered students
- unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
Opens in new window or tab