|ASU-FULTON ENGINEERING UNDERGRADUATE ONLINE CAREER FAIR |
SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Arizona Time
|Who is invited? |
How does it work?
- Undergraduate Students & Alumni from ASU’s Fulton Schools of Engineering
- Recruit undergraduate level talent
- Candidates seeking full-time, part-time and internship positions
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
- To participate, you must also register with ASU Handshake
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere|
|Top Reasons to participate |
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production