|BENDER VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR |
AUGUST 3, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern Time
|Who is invited? |
How does it work?
- Students & Alumni Invited (Undergrad & Graduate Talent) - 1,500+ candidates in prior events
- Candidates seeking Full-time, Intern, & Co-op jobs
- Recruit graduate and undergraduate talent
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere|
|Top Reasons to participate |
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
|Why participate in a VCF for people with disabilities?|
- EXPAND DIVERSITY & SECTION 503 COMPLIANCE OUTREACH
Access the untapped talent pool of people with disabilities.
- Including Veterans with disabilities
- National candidate participation
- RECRUIT INTERNS AND RECENT COLLEGE GRADS WITH DISABILITIES
Connect with a dedicated and talented labor force.
- Reach Business, STEM, & Liberal Arts majors
- Pre-screen candidates to expedite the selection process
- IMPACT THE BOTTOM LINE
Eliminate travel and reduce recruiting and outreach costs!
- Our prior Virtual Fairs each included over 1,500 jobseekers with disabilities
- Recruit nationwide from the convenience of your office