|4-H CANADA VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR |
FEBRUARY 21, 2019 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Eastern
|Who is invited? |
How does it work?
- 4-H Canada members and alumni over 18 years of age seeking summer, internship, part-time and full-time positions.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere! The virtual job fair happens all online during the time that fits your schedule. Connect from your office and set the times that work best for you during the event to chat with candidates.
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere|
|Top Reasons to participate |
- You tell us you look for 4-H on a resume because 4-H’ers have the foundational skills you want - problem solving, communication, sense of purpose, responsibility and leadership. Connect with 4-Hers from across Canada who are looking for career opportunities!
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
|Review Additional Testimonials |
Join other forward-thinking Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial organizations that are recruiting top talent using CareerEco’s Virtual Event solution.