|BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES VIRTUAL FAIR FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES |
SEPTEMBER 12, 2017 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Eastern
|Who is invited? |
Where do I have to go?
- All Biomedical Sciences Graduate Schools & Programs recruiting prospective students who are individuals with disabilities
- Prospective students with disabilities who are interested in Biomedical Sciences Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere|
|Top Reasons to participate |
- Lower admissions costs by using our online solution to interact with top quality prospective students
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video sessions
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes (Note: resume upload not required)
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve multiple participants (faculty, grad students, admissions, et. al.) in the admissions process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production
|Review Additional Testimonials |
Join other forward-thinking schools that are leveraging the power of technology to reach more applicants without the travel.